Reasons to hire our law firm for traffic court:
- Fair legal fees.
- We go to court FOR you so that you don’t have to go.
- We can lower points and lower fines.
- We can prevent your insurance rates from increasing.
- Successfully assisted THOUSANDS of clients.
- An experienced attorney will handle your case.
- Extensive experience in resolving a wide variety of traffic violations.
- Decades of expertise in resolving traffic violations.
- Hundreds of incredible testimonials.
Our law firm will give you an honest answer regarding your situation.
Beware of advertisements which say something like “Guaranteed or your money back” or “If We Don’t Win, You Don’t Pay 100%”. It is improper for an attorney to guarantee results.
Avoid any web site that lists itself as a directory of traffic lawyers or offers to find you the “right” lawyer. Those sites are simply middlemen seeking to add a “finder’s fee” to your charges for generating a lead to a real traffic lawyer. You want to be working directly with a New York traffic ticket lawyer and law firm.
An honest traffic ticket lawyer will ask whether it even makes sense for you to fight a ticket. For example, if the ticket carries no points, or you have an out-of-state license and points do not transfer. Under such circumstances, hiring a New York traffic attorney likely is not worthwhile.
With some ticket(s) your license might be at risk:
Traffic tickets, such as speeding, can result in suspensions, car insurance rate hikes, fines, surcharges and fees. Suspensions occur when you get too many points on your NY driver’s license, or when you get three New York speeding ticket convictions within 18 months. Therefore, finding an experienced lawyer is important.